Enjoy the benefits of a better, more robust, process safety management programme when you upgrade and sign up to OpenPSM.
OpenPSM came about in response to a number of real needs around Process Safety Management in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
We’ve created an industry first – process safety management software, available on a yearly license.
We have compiled the top 9 reasons why we think an upgrade to OpenPSM today is the right move for any company operating in the high hazard industries.
1. We make it easier – our software leads users step by step through management system reviews and deep dive audits, capturing all relevant information and helping create managed programmes of work
2. Saves you money – OpenPSM gives the in-house team ownership of the programme, engaging all those with a role to play, eliminating the need for expensive third-party contractors
3. Drive constant improvement – OpenPSM helps to build a progressive process safety culture, with an inbuilt maturity model ensuring that the journey towards continuous improvement in process safety becomes a reality
4. Safe and secure – cloud-based server, provides 24/7 access to a fully relational database on an enterprise grade platform
5. Includes the whole team – with access for up to 20 users included in a standard licence, you can encompass users from shop floor to boardroom
6. Designed for a global workforce – can be translated into relevant local languages to ensure use across all sites
7. Provides meaningful measures – KPIs need to be meaningful, useful, and accurate. OpenPSM’s intuitive dashboard puts key metrics at your fingertips
8. Effective peer review – OpenPSM allows knowledge sharing and data comparison across your sites, building awareness and understanding around hazards and risks
9. Good governance simplified – especially designed to help companies assess their management systems against relevant guidance to demonstrate that they are effective in managing major accident hazards
Interested? Please do click the get in touch button below today for more information.